Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Under construction

This is looking the opposite way in to our family/theater room. In this room we will be enjoying 106" of HD projection bliss.........ahhh heaven.


Maybe we are hard up for material right now but I thought I would click a couple of shot of our unfinished basement under construction. This is what consumes almost every waking minute of our lives right now(this is sad) anyway it should be pretty nice once it is done. This shot is looking from the family room at what will be the bathroom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is going to be so great! you have gotten a lot framed os far. we are envious!

Josh said...

Nice! Keep us posted on your project...I am looking to finish my basement soon as well (for the key purpose of having a theather area).

the splendid life of us... said...

I bet it will look great!

Josh said...

Is it done yet?

ryanminor said...

I wish.