Saturday, March 8, 2008

Edward Anyone?



So I just watched a great film called The Ultimate Gift. I highly recommend it. Ever since I saw who was cast for Edward I have been sadly mourning their lack of...taste (?) and have been wondering who would be a good fit. Ok--I realize it's a pipe dream but if I could have my druthers--I'm voting for Drew Fuller. He's the star of the Ulimate Gift and, well, just look. Do you see it? Change the hair a bit? I need a hobby, you might say, but cast your vote...

4 comments:

Gaerte Family said...

Yes!!!! I agree. He is so much better. Very handsome and blood loving.

Anonymous said...

He is very cute. I have to say L you may be in the "bad" place too when it comes to Twilight. (it's not an insult but a compliment :))

Tenney Family said...

he is HOT! definitely vampire worthy...i'm still way disappointed over the whole edward/movie choice.

jem, i invented the twilight "bad" place!!

Anonymous said...

your blog needs some new stuff-it's almost as bad as dana's (except dana has candis posting stuff for her once in a while :))